Wishing You a Happy Birthday My Dear Brother

  • Whenever I felt sad you were there to perk me up when in trouble you would bail me out No matter what you have been my greatest support Wishing you a very happy birthday dear brother and Share Images With Your Brother on His Birthday


  • Dear Brother I am coming over to celebrate your birthday and bringing along a basket full of goodies Wishing you a very happy birthday bro and Share Images With Your Brother and on whats app

  • Today on your birthday let the fun begin We ll bathe in champagne eat birthday cakes iced with gold and eat only the most expensive foods No harm in wishing for something spectacular for a spectacular brother and Share Images with Your Brother on His Birthday
  • You are the best man on earth and such a perfect brother Though I have to say that today I m glad we re not in the same place because I know you like to hit me Happy Birthday to my bully of a brother and Share Images With Your Brother
  • Today I found my old memories alive again and enjoyed reminiscing on our childhood I know that the warmth of those innocent days is still with us and will always remain Happy Birthday and Share Images With Your Brother and Give Respect

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog